Fruity Strawberry Heart

Thursday, January 28, 2010

***Life is Like Candles

is anybody doesn’t know the candle ????
hhhaaaa :D laugh for a moment
yeah when u starts to afraid that ur light is goin to turn off
and when the darkness around u make u feels alone…
it’s comes… that candle…
ur lovely mommy or daddy… maybe just turn it on with a match
and u feel alone again… again and again…

try to look at the candle..
it’s make u feel save, u know that ? o.O
look at the candle, and tryin to speak with “that”
**it doesn’t make u seem crazy**


but u know…
I wanna be like a candle ^^
can make the people feels happy
make the people feels not alone
make the people can free from their problems…
I think it’s jenius !
hha closer to the perfect one

but u know…
it cant  be always like that
someday… I dunno when it come **u dunno too**
that candle is goin to turn off… little…by little…
it cant be your  friend when u feels alone again
it cant be always with u all night along
and when that time,,, u’re alone
u’re sleep peacely…
u have a beautiful dreams…
and when the light on…
u feels happy again,,
but have u ever care about that candle ??????????
no !!!!! u just LEAVE IT

but u know…
if candle can talk, it’s said..
“hey, u’re happy^^ and im happy too^^… good bye to you”
**starts to cries**
or
“hey, u leave me??? don’t leave me alone “

but u know…
if I were the candle, I cant be like that…
because when I feel I have to go
   when the candle is on the end of the wick
I go…
   It’s fire turning off…




No comments:

Post a Comment