Fruity Strawberry Heart

Thursday, January 28, 2010

***Threw up my heart.. !

sometimes it’s hard to find
sometimes it’s hard to understand
I just wanna live this life easily
but it’s seem that people around me
make it hard completely

I wanna run away from this sucks things
but my foots is hard to leave
my body starts to weak
my brain is going to frizzin right now
closer to the death. . . .


where’s my angel when I start to falls ?
where’s my guardian when I begin to deviate ?
I’m hurting… I’m dying…
I just can’t explain my feeling….
I just the human who want to care about
but no one know…..


I really…..



just think for a moment…….
walk around the time…. seconds… minutes… hours…. days… years…
tryin’ to find the worth thigs…
but when u find it… u throw it easily….
so easily…..

my friend told me..
that now hard to find the truth…
cause that lies is behind the truth…
is the truth still “there” anymore ?

JUST THINK !

No comments:

Post a Comment